Friday, July 8, 2011

Banana??

Frank, being an ape, recently went on a search to find those lovely things which apes love best:
BANANAS!
We were surprised that there are so many things around that are yellow like bananas, but are not really bananas at all.  Here's his adventure:

BANANA?


No, Frank.  That's a lovely feather boa at Hobby Lobby.  I bet Emily would love to wear that at a tea party!

*****

BANANA?


No, Frank.  That's my bright yellow rain coat!  It's rained a lot this year, and I'm glad we found it.  Perhaps someday soon I'll find one in your size. :)

*****

BANANA?


No, Frank.  Those are Grandmother Cross' lovely day lilies in the front garden.  I wish they'd last.  They are very beautiful.

*****

BANANA??


Hooray, Frank!  You found the bananas!  I hope you will share.  They look delicious!   :)

4 comments:

  1. Good job Frank!! Also props to you Jenny. Very cute and creative post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris! I had wanted to do this one for a while and finally got around to it. :) Frank Fridays make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hope the bananas aren't jealous at how yellow all the other yellow things are! ;)

    ReplyDelete