Friday, July 15, 2011

Frank Returns to Destin

Back in April, I took Frank to Destin, FL on vacation.  It was actually my very first Frank post, which led to the "Frank Friday" fun that is now a part of my regular (when I think about it and get it in on time) blogging schedule.  You're welcome.

As you probably know (although you can read this post if you didn't) I took another trip to Destin this past week with a friend and our daughters.  So, OF COURSE, Frank got to go with us! :)  You're welcome. (Again.)

Frank says "What are we waiting for?!  Let's go!!"

Wind was kicking up, so we have funky hairdos. :)

Marilyn and Frank
Marilyn offers Frank a sip of her Coke
Frank LOVES the Ocean. :)
I hope I can bring Frank back to the sea side again soon.  I hope one day to bring him to it permanently, as we make our home on a coast somewhere.  Hope, hope, hope!  In the meantime, Frank will keep traveling on Adventures!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Frank! Can't wait to read about your adventures!

    I had a Frank once. Only his name was Moses and he had darker fur. :) He now lives at my nephew's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Looks like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete