Thursday, March 31, 2011

The A-Z Challenge

As if I didn't have enough on my plate already, I discovered this on Jayne's blog and just can't pass it up.





I love to blog and don't do it nearly often enough as I would like to.  This gives me an awesome springboard to start from. U, V and Y may prove to be the most challenging, but I've got a few weeks to get those narrowed down so I'm not worried about it.

Look for the first of 26 posts tomorrow morning!!!

PS- I'm blog #919 to commit to the challenge!  What number will yours be??

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to stop in to welcome to the A to Z blogging challenge! It's going to be an absolute blast! I'm a co-host so if you have any questions just let me know! We'll also be having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and can be found at #atozchallenge)!!!

    So excited you've decided to join in on fun!!! I do hope you'll stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! I'm looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I've added myself to your follower.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lee! Thank you! This is going to be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete