Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January Gratitudes


The first month of the new year is gone!  Here is some of what I was blessed with and thankful for. :)

1.31- A day of not being rushed.
  • 1.30-Superglue! Also, keeping calm in an emergency where blood was involved.
  • 1.29- Long phone conversation time with my BFF who lives far away
  • 1.28- The library
  • 1.27- A comfy bed to sleep in
  • 1.26-Lemon scented body wash. That stuff makes me feel soooo good the rest of the day!
  • 1.25-Finding stuff from my childhood that makes me smile
  • 1.24- Awesome pre-printed day planner sheet (see tomorrow's "Thought I'd Share" post)
  • 1.23- Hope
  • 1.22- Church
  • 1.21- Free Saturday to do whatever I feel like doing. Really nice!
  • 1.20- Meeting other costumers at work :)
  • 1.19- AMAZING first day of new Beth Moore Bible study!!!
  • 1.18- Hugs and kisses
  • 1.17- A cute new haircut
  • 1.16- Extra time to get some work finished
  • 1.15- Hot tea to soothe my throat
  • 1.14- Quiet time and then a dinner date
  • 1.13- Epic swing dancing! :)
  • 1.12- Family dinner time with awesome polynesian pork chops. Nomnomnom
  • 1.11- Gremlin #3 is doing very well in school. Conference went great! :)
  • 1.10- Using Christmas gift cards for new stationery supplies. :)
  • 1.9- Friends who get you through a butt-kicking workout. And promise to do it again on Wednesday.
  • 1.8- Rediscovering a stash of papers I can use for making my own envelopes
  • 1.7- Fun day at work
  • 1.6- Forgiveness
  • 1.5- Prayer
  • 1.4- A step forward
  • 1.3- Love and Support!!!
  • 1.2- AWESOME 2012 Avon Kick-Off meeting!!! Going to be a great year with Avon!
  • 1.1- There is no better way to begin a new year than in church worshiping the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment