I am so blessed. Seriously.
I have a dear friend (who wishes to remain anonymous), who does not have her own space in the blogosphere, but who regularly delights in the comments and goings on of you who read The Modest Peacock that I share with her. She says you are some of the highlights of her day! (I'm looking right at you, Muskoka River, Square Tooth Girl, Feathered Nest, Daily Dodo and all of my Snail Mail related blog rollers!!!)
A fellow tea drinker like me, she has asked to partner with me and contribute items for a Tea themed giveaway to celebrate the signs of spring that are popping up here in the South!!! Isn't that the sweetest thing! Of course I said yes!!
Together, we are offering a goody package that will have the following items in:
- One Old Country Roses by Royal Dalton Demitasse teacup and saucer set
- One box of Twinings Tea - Variety set (Eng. Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Lady Grey, Earl Grey)
- One package of Biscoff tea biscuits
- One box of Pims raspberry tea cookies
- One jar of Sweetwater Creek Farms local wildflower honey
- One tin of sugar cubes
- One box of International Delights French Vanilla creamers
- The current issue of Tea Time magazine
- One custom, one-of-a-kind beaded stretch bracelet, made by yours truly
- One set of notecards by Pooch and Sweetheart and a cool pen