Thursday, June 27, 2013

Leave Of Absence

My Dear Readers,

I want to thank you for hanging in there with me for so long.  I have to make this short and sweet; I have to forego posting on this blog for a while.  I just don't have the time, in between everything going on in my life, among other reasons.  I feel like I owe you more explanation than that, but I regret that I cannot give you one just now.

This is, hopefully, very temporary and perhaps the change of seasons will allow me back.  I don't know.  I am so grateful for all of you whom I have gotten the chance to meet in the blogosphere, if only virtually.  I treasure each and every one of you.  Thank you for taking an interest in my posts, in letting me brighten your day with song and humor, and also for letting me into your lives.  I will continue to read my blogroll as often as I can.

If you want to stay in touch, we can write letters.

For now, Farewell.  Have a gloriously happy summer, filled with cool breezes, fireflies, and the people you love.  I'll be thinking of you.

Ever Yours,

Jenny

5 comments:

  1. I totally understand. Have a great summer and, hopefully, we'll see you back soon.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just getting back to blogging after an absence and not being able to keep up - it's understandable.

    I hope to see you back soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the time you need - you know we're always here whenever you're ready. In fact, I myself have been hard pressed to blog recently (bar sharing holiday snaps) - I also think blogging is seasonal, so perhaps things will change in a few months, when the colder, darker days herald autumn and winter!

    Take care, honeybun! (and yes - I WILL get a letter to you ASAP!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute I love the colors and the background . And i hope you come back soon your a great blogger.. check out my blog
    drenchedinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I look forward to you coming back here... and I know you will. :)

    ReplyDelete