Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where in the World...

...would I go if I had the money to travel?

Where would I NOT go?!
You already know about my plans for England, but I thought I would share a few other places on the bucket list:

Cities in The US:
New York: A show on Broadway; general sightseeing
San Francisco: The Golden Gate Bridge; general sightseeing
San Diego: After the last few posts about a certain band, do I really need to explain this?
Seattle: General sightseeing
Boston: Boston Harbor, general sightseeing
Charleston: Historic homes; general sightseeing
Colonial Williamsburg: general sightseeing

Other Countries:
France: Paris; the palace at Versailles; general sightseeing
Prince Edward Island, Canada: The birthplace of Lucy Maud Montgomery; general sightseeing

There are more, but that's a start.  All that stands between me and crossing these trips off my list are three words:  Airfare, Childcare and Time to Spare.  (Yes, ok, technically 5 words, but you get the point!)

But I'm not giving up.  Some wonderful day...

No comments:

Post a Comment