Thursday, August 18, 2011

Please Help!

It's GO HERE THURSDAY!

PLEASE GO HERE and help us out! 

Tomorrow is the last day of J93.3's (WVFJ) fall Share-a-thon!  Please show your support for this radio ministry by calling 888-933-9330 or donating online.

"Wait," you may be saying, "I don't live in Atlanta!  Why should I partner with YOUR station??"  Well guess what!  You don't have to be an Atlanta resident to listen and enjoy the benefits of this wonderful ministry!  You can listen online on your computer or with your smartphone from anywhere!

Y'all, this listener supported radio station has, on some of my darker days, been the glue that holds me together.  Prayers on the air.  A prayer hotline with real people on the other end who listen and believe God with you to ask Him for miracles in whatever you may be dealing with in your life.  They do so many community outreach works that it's just incredible to see God move in a mighty way!  (If you are wondering, this is the station I heard the ad for the Love Worth Fighting For Conference on last year.)
(For my experiences at it, see this post and this post.)

And, oh yeah! The music!  They keep a steady stream of uplifting, positive music by great Christian artists going that just wraps around your soul and you are so encouraged and can't help but praise God's Holy name!!!  It's amazing!  I cannot say enough good things about this radio ministry.

As a not for profit, they need the financial support of listeners.  I have heard wonderful stories from people whose lives have been changed and blessed because of this station.  You can catch the latest happenings on their Facebook page and see what the Lord is doing!  PLEASE call them or go online and make a donation.

This morning I called to become an MMMP (More than Music Mission Partner) with $30 a month.  Yes, the economy is uncertain.  Yes, we work hard to make the ends meet and sometimes can't seem to even find the ends.  But God's resources are not limited and when He laid it on my heart to step out in faith and then I DID, I can't begin to tell you what kind of positive changes I see happening with my life - all over the place- just today!  We don't have much, but He has always provided and I am so happy to have given just $1 a day to help keep that music coming.  And you know what else?  When I called, it was part of a $5,000 challenge, meaning that someone was offering up a $5,000 IF and only IF enough listeners called in within an hour to make up the $5,000.  And you know what?  We did!  That challenge gave the station a total of $10,630!!!!  WOW!  We helped "match it, meet it and EXCEED it!"

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you know I have never championed a cause like this or asked you for one thin dime.  But this is SO important!  Just one $30 a month donation helps the station reach 200 listeners!  When was the last time your generosity impacted that many people??!  The station currently (as of 9 pm tonight) needs 980 more MMMPs to make their Share-a-thon goal.  I think they've had over 500 sign up so far, so it shouldn't take long to make it happen!

Please help by giving them a gift.  They have loads of volunteers at the phones, so it only takes a couple of minutes.  888-933-9330.  Thank you so so so much and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Your facebook post reminded me to become a partner, too, so you're responsible for more than just your own donation! I'm glad you saw God moving as you stepped out in faith. I love it when that happens! I heard it called a "God Wink." I'm thinking the member card will help save money, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Jamie! Please spread the word so they can meet their goal today! Only a few hours left! :)

    ReplyDelete