Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Irony



This time last year, I wrote this post about what I'm thankful for.

With the exception of having a Honda Odyssey instead of the Buick, and my job being different, this year's list is exactly the same as last year's, down to the box of cordial cherries! LOL

But I do have way more to be thankful for, even if it doesn't all get mentioned.  Like, this year more than last year, I'm thankful for the penpal letters and cards that have shown up in my mailbox these past few months.  I'm thankful for so many new blog friends.  I'm thankful for my Gran's hip surgery to have gone so well.  I'm just thankful.  For so much.

I'm off to the kitchen now, to pop some gossamer spice cookies in the oven for tomorrow!  We're going to Atlanta to be with Husband's family (his mom's side in the a.m., and his dad's side in the afternoon).  And after I am full up with all of that food (glorious food), I'm going to sleep as long and hard as I can, because I will be working retail on Black Friday and Saturday! :)  I've missed it, though, and I'm looking forward to helping people find what they need for Christmas gifts and projects.  I LOVE my new job so much!

Happy Thanksgiving, my loves.  I am thankful for you.
Until Sunday,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment