Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Big Milestone!


One of my goals on the list in the right side bar has been realized! Yesterday The Modest Peacock pageview counter hit over 10,000!  Wow!  I hadn't reached even the 1,000 mark until February of this year, so the fact that there have been over 9,000 hits in the last 5 months alone is just astounding!

I'm an unabashed attention hog when it comes to my blog, and each visit has made me feel loved and valued.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I hope I continue to live up to your expectations and bring you good posts about wonderful things. :)


Don't forget that you still have time to enter my giveaway!  Leave a comment on this post to enter and I will be letting Miss Em draw the winner Monday at noon!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your milestone !!!! I guess I have just added another view towards the next 10,000 !!!

    RJR Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good energy always leaps off the page! That's why you have 10,000 pageviews, my friend. I am not surprised!

    Got your email... will respond shortly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well here is one more pageview for you!! I, too, am completely unsurprised at your views! Your blog is a lot of fun to read and is both creative and well written!

    ReplyDelete