Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3 Days Left!

"Faerie Guardians", 2006, By Howard David Johnson


Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire!
I do wander everywhere,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green;
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours;
In those freckles live their savours;
I must go seek some dewdrops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear. 
~ William Shakespeare, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"


Have you entered your comment to win my sweet peacock fairy creation?  I'll have a winner in just 3 days!  Don't miss out!  Comment on this post to enter!



2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful image! Who is it by? Going to comment on the other post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I edited the post to show the credit and link for the art. Thanks! I don't know how I missed getting that caption to show when I first published. I liked the piece too!! :)

    ReplyDelete