Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pretty!!!

I know it's supposed to be Poetry Wednesday/Video Wednesday, but I'm hard at work on like 47 Bazillion projects that are all due by 5 p.m. Friday (cause I'm a procrastinating glutton for punishment, that's why) and I don't have time to surf the internets if I'm going to get everything done, plus have a post for today to keep NaBloWriMo under control too. :)

Instead, I thought I would give you a sneak peek at the photo shoot I'm currently editing for my friend Kristen.  We took over 1600 images in a matter of like, 6 hours and about a dozen clothing changes.  She was an amazing model and I am pleased as punch with these.

This one just jumped out at me and shouted at me to stop doubting my abilities as a photographer and be happy with my hard work.  Or something like that.  Enjoy! :)

3 comments: