Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How Sweet!

Laura at The Daily Dodo, a new bloggy friend through NaBloWriMo, was so kind as to give me this award!  Thanks, Laura!

Here are my 7 random things (I'm copying the meme of Laura's, cause I stink at pulling them out of the air.)


1. My performance name is Muffin Cross (to get yours, just join the name of your first pet with your mother's maiden name)

2. Crisps or chocolate? Chocolate!!!

3. I had a teenage crush on: Jonathan Brandis ("Sidekicks", "Seaquest"(TV)) and Christian Bale ("Newsies"!!! and as Laurie in "Little Women")

4. I am very allergic to: penicillin.

5. I am fluent in: English and Preschooler.  I am haltingly yet doggedly working at: ASL Sign and French.  I know a little bit of Spanish (thanks, high school!) but not much.

6. My favourite colour is pink.

7. I don't have any birthmarks.  But I do still have stretchmarks.  (Baby #2 was a 9 lb porker!)  Somehow I don't think that's nearly as interesting, though.  Nor nearly as useful as Dumbledore claims his to be. (Harry Potter, book 1)



5 Sweet Bloggers I'm passing the award along to:

Francis @ By Surprise
Vicki @ 2 Bags Full
Dawn @ The Feathered Nest
Pamela @ The House of Edward
Su @ Cheekyness

Stop by their beautiful blogs and say hi!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH sweet Jenny for this sweet award!!! I'm so honored that you think of my blog this way ~ I'm so terrible about these things and don't participate but am always, ALWAYS so very thankful for the thoughtfulness! Thank you again angel ~ I hope your week is going wonderfully, hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. you desreve it sweetie!
    and nice fun facts! my stage name is Peppy Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great facts! Love the stage name... and loving Taras above!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Skippy Butterworth! I think I NEED my stage name... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for giving me this award but I have absolutely no idea at all how this works .....
    Am I supposed to do something ?
    I see you are a mother of four too !
    Have a happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris- Nice! lol
    Francis- You can right click on the picture to save it, and then add it to your sidebar if you'd like. And you can pass it on to others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thanks! And while I think a birthmark like Dumbledore's would be highly useful, it's hard to imagine a place on my body where I would want it. Hidden = can't use it and retain any kind of modesty; visible = well, visible.

    ReplyDelete