Laura at The Daily Dodo, a new bloggy friend through NaBloWriMo, was so kind as to give me this award! Thanks, Laura!
1. My performance name is Muffin Cross (to get yours, just join the name of your first pet with your mother's maiden name)
2. Crisps or chocolate? Chocolate!!!
3. I had a teenage crush on: Jonathan Brandis ("Sidekicks", "Seaquest"(TV)) and Christian Bale ("Newsies"!!! and as Laurie in "Little Women")
4. I am very allergic to: penicillin.
5. I am fluent in: English and Preschooler. I am haltingly yet doggedly working at: ASL Sign and French. I know a little bit of Spanish (thanks, high school!) but not much.
6. My favourite colour is pink.
7. I don't have any birthmarks. But I do still have stretchmarks. (Baby #2 was a 9 lb porker!) Somehow I don't think that's nearly as interesting, though. Nor nearly as useful as Dumbledore claims his to be. (Harry Potter, book 1)
5 Sweet Bloggers I'm passing the award along to:
Francis @ By Surprise
Vicki @ 2 Bags Full
Dawn @ The Feathered Nest
Pamela @ The House of Edward
Su @ Cheekyness
Stop by their beautiful blogs and say hi!