Monday, October 31, 2011

Oooga Booga! :)

It's Halloween!  We don't celebrate Halloween, per se, but we do attend this MASSIVE Fall Festival that our church hosts every year.  This is the 21st annual festival.  I've just dropped off these 4 cakes for people to win at the cake walk:





Frank is going with us.  If I'd had more time, I would have dressed him up as FRANKenstein, but I barely had enough time to get all the rest of this stuff done (and some of the sewing still isn't), so ... meh. Jenny Halloween pun fail.  But there is always next year.

I'll post photos on Friday of Frank at the festival (hint for his costume:  I used a roll of toilet paper) and some of his other Autumn-y Adventures.

Today is also the last day of NaBloWriMo!!! I did it! :)

In quick mail news, here is the mail from Friday:

A letter from my awesome Mother-in-law, and a Halloween card from a friend that says "If thinking of you made me any happier..." And the inside says "I'd Glow in the Dark!"


For today's Music Monday, here is my favorite rendition of the Harry Potter main theme.  Drool.  I want to play piano like that!!! Awesomeness!!!  Enjoy your Spooktacular evening and stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah! For fall festivals, always fun! I'm a little ashamed to say that I love all things festival and craft show. :)

    ReplyDelete