Sunday, October 30, 2011

Short Post After A Full Weekend

Took the kids and Frank to a pumpkin patch and fall festival yesterday and basically had a fun Saturday at home.  Today was church, then Gran made lunch, then Husband and I baked 4 cakes with home made icing for the cake walk at tomorrow's HUGE Fall Festival that our church is putting on at the local park.  Some 3,000 people will come through between 6 and 9 p.m.  I will decorate the cakes tomorrow after my chiropractor's appointment and take them to the church.  I have a few errands that I have to run.  I have photos to edit, letters to write, and stuff to sew.  Then we will all dress up and go to the festival from 6 til 7:30, at which point I will bring the cute gremlins home and head back up there by me onesy to help out at the face painting booth from 7:45-8:45.

Yes, there will be pictures.

In snail mail news, I got a letter from my Mother-in-law and a cute Halloween card from a Facebook friend.  I'll post more about that tomorrow.

Also, husband's job is trying something new and letting them drive back and forth to the job this week, so that means a longer week for both of us (when he's coming home I make more of an effort to see that house is clean and good supper to eat, etc. etc.) but at least he will be sleeping in his own bed.  It's a backhanded improvement, but whatever.  Over how things have been, I'll take it.

I hate to have no pictures in a post, so I'll end with this:

Oh, so THIS is why they want to stop Saturday delivery...!

1 comment: