Sunday, October 2, 2011

In Which I Snatch 5 Minutes To Post For NaBloWriMo...

Today is:

And we went to:

And then we ate lunch at:

Around 3, we dropped the kids off at home with Grandmother, and went with the whole church (who had bought out a theatre) to see:

I am still using:
It was alternately hilarious and heartbreaking.  PLEASE go see it!!!  
I'm off now to print off some job apps for tomorrow, and to spend some time with my family before the kids go to bed.

Go see the movie!  Now!

See y'all back here again tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day! I'll add that movie to my list of "want to see" :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Donna! It was, and yes, do! I love Edgar Allen Pug, BTW. Hug him Happy Birthday for me. I also saw that you love giveaways- don't forget to enter mine!! Click the fairy picture in the right sidebar to go to that post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed visiting your blog--love this idea of the pics to tell a story!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great Sunday. Good luck with the job aps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Su- Thanks!
    Julie- I want one of those sweet lambs!!! :D And thanks, but using the pics was my way of phoning it in because I didn't have but literally 5 minutes to post an entry yesterday! lol

    ReplyDelete