Thursday, October 20, 2011

Practically Perfect In Every Way

I wear a lot of brown in the fall.  I like brown, and it usually looks pretty good on me.  But until tonight, I had no brown shoes to wear my brown stuff with!  Well, I had (have) chunky sandal flippy floppy thingies that I love, but it's way too cold for those!!!  I needed closed toe shoes!

Emily and I went to our errands this afternoon and I finally happened across the perfect pair of brown fall/winter shoes:


I love them muchly!

As I was looking at them in those floor mirrors at the shoe dept, I had one of these:

I thought these shoes would be great with a costume of:


Yes, I know hers are black, but still.  I thought they looked very "Mary Poppinish".  And who knows- maybe I'll find them in black the next time I'm at the mall. :)

And I could always dress Husband up as Chimney Sweep Bert to match. :)

3 comments:

  1. I've always been impressed with Julie Andrews' ability to do... well, everything, but in this picture it's her ability to keep her feet in second position for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your shoes are gorgeous. I love the buckle. Thanks for your comment. The chicken is a Chinese Silkie. Their feathers are soft and fur-like. Quite comical to look at. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like they'd make good ballroom dancing shoes!

    ReplyDelete