Wednesday, October 19, 2011

52 Weeks of Mail: Week 2


I've been having a MUCH better couple of days since my little "Pbbthhhhh" post last week.  A huge part of that is all of YOU commenting and emailing and Facebooking me with prayer and encouragement and hugs.  Thank you!  I love you!

Cute Gremlin #2 had to be brought home from school early today, with a migraine headache.  My poor love.  She cried and slept, alternately.  If it's not better in the morning, we'll take her to the Dr.  The only reason we didn't go in today, is because she balked at it and essentially told me in a nice, pre-pubescent way to shove off and leave her alone and she'd be ok.  Well... alright then...  But yes, if she's still teary and hurting tomorrow at 6 a.m., then it's off to the clinic we go, whether she wants to or not.  (Because I'm the Mommy, that's why.)

As she was needing me to be within earshot, however, and as I was fighting my own battle with the Sinus Goblins, and as it was FLIPPING COLD outside today (!!!), we did stay in from Wednesday night church.  I took that time to catch up on some random things (laundry, clutter, grody bathroom, etc.), and I also got this weeks 52 Weeks of Mail batch all set to go out tomorrow directly after Bible study.

More than half of this batch goes to Australia!!!


The biggest envelope is a card for my pastor, in appreciation of all he and his family has done for not only me, but all of our immediate community.  He is a man after God's own heart and I love to hear God's truth from him every week.  The next one over is for my sister in law.  Just because.  Then the 6 after that with no postage [as yet] are the ones going to various places in Australia.  The peacock one on the end is from my own set identical to the one I'm currently doing a GIVEAWAY with; it's going to the UK.  The awesome "espressos" sticker has been treated like a postcard, with a letter on the back of it.  It's for someone I've known these 20 years at least, and who has personal stories about the use of espresso beans vs boring ole coffee beans.  [She'll never live that down... ;)]

Goodnight, my sweet friends.  I hope the postman brings you nice things in your mailboxes this week!

2 comments:

  1. How nice to receive mail that isn't trying to sell something or seeking payment. I hope the recipients respond quickly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello I saw you on FB of 52 weeks
    I have my pen pal list empty ... you need someone? if so send me an email to mimamolina@hotmail.es
    I am from Spain.

    ReplyDelete